sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Be a smeghead, come to SMEG

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Be a smeghead, come to SMEG
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:41:26 +0100

Great, you've already planned this pretty much through. :)

I volunteer to help with the talks and workshops. I've added some notes about
that to the wiki.

Last year the hackathlon goal was the clearing of our quickfix marked bugs
and
getting the total count below 1000 (we succeeded at both). For this year I
suggest we attack something else: spell submissions (68 today) and bugs with
patches (49 today). We should be more /careful/ about such contributions.
That doesn't sound that much, but it is actually plenty of work and if we do
clear it all, I'm sure we'll be able to find other stuff to hack on.

About facilities: since you're already from there I hope we'll be able to set
up our networking in a matter of hours if not less. At COME-1 we lost quite
some time for dealing with this (the fact that Ladislav and me had fresh
installs didn't help either).

LP

ps1: why the smeg is it smeg and not come too? :)
ps2: you have Reply-To set
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org