sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Martin Spitzbarth" <m.spitzbarth AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Role Call
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:36:57 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, January 30, 2009 01:12, Elisamuel Resto wrote:
> What I want here is, all developers to respond "I'm here" or something and
> show
> signs of life, or reply that you're going to be away for a while. The
> thing is,
> we want to know your status!

Hello,

I have never been too active and never will be, but I am still here. I've
been busy with an internship for the last months but it ends next week.
Independently from this email I have decided that wednesday will become my
personal Source Mage day, because I realized that I won't get any linux
stuff done on a regular basis if I don't reserve some time for it.

I don't like irc very much because I always have the feeling that I have
an obligation to check my logs every hour and can't leave my computer for
long. I know this is a stupid notion, but I just can't help it.

I hope this works out in the long run.

Martin