sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Wiki Theme Proposal from Jucato

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juan Carlos Torres <jucato AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Wiki Theme Proposal from Jucato
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:35:49 +0800

On Monday 26 January 2009 10:46:38 Ladislav Hagara wrote:

> > Working demo: http://jucato.org/moin/

> I am missing our official logo

> http://dbg.download.sourcemage.org/logos/smgl%20logo.png

The logo, or rather banner, that I used is just a vectorized and colorized version of the old all-white banner (with an added slogan) using the new Quoth. I was under the impression that that banner was also official since it was used in the previous drupal and bugzilla installations.

Also, I tried to use the source-over-mage logo in my first design of the theme, but it ended up being too tall for a header. So I chose the banner version.

(I also announced the other logos that I vectorized in https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2008-December/019061.html)

Regards,

Juan Carlos G. Torres

Jucato