sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Wiki Theme Proposal from Jucato

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Wiki Theme Proposal from Jucato
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:40:34 -0800

Quoting Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>:
Hey!

Jucato has gotten a theme together for proposing it for use as our wiki's main
theme.

Jucato notes that this theme was tested in moinmoin version 1.8.0

Working demo: http://jucato.org/moin/
Download theme: http://jucato.org/sourcemage/sandbox/sourcemage-moin180.tar.bz2

Jucato will post some notes in regards to this later on after he takes a good
rest.

Thank you for working on this Jucato. :)

A few notes (all IMO, of course ;)):

* The sidebar (left) and title bar (top) should not scroll with the content (right).
* Visited links should have a different color than unvisited
* I like how the text wraps properly (no fixed width pages) :)

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285