sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [hackers] svn Gwydion does not build

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: Source Mage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [hackers] svn Gwydion does not build
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:45:59 -0600 (CST)

Ron,

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, ron wrote:

thank you

You're welcome.

can you tell me how to translate this (Latin?) into usa english:

Sure, roughly translated:

If you can read this, you're overeducated.

The journey is long through advice, but efficient through examples.

The saw the first quote on a t-shirt many years ago. The second I found in one of the Debian manuals. My Latin skills aren't quite ready to translate either of the above without help. I'm still on simple sentences like:

Nauta portam agricolae videt.

The sailor sees the farmer's gate.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net