sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [hackers] svn Gwydion does not build

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: Source Mage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [hackers] svn Gwydion does not build
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:54:35 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

Cutting/pasting it into a file with the same name as the comment at the
beginning, mandlsig.c, and then compiling and executing it via:

# gcc -o mandlsig mandlsig.c
# mandlsig

produces(this might get mangled by my mail client):

I forgot to add, figuring out how it actually produces that output is well beyond my novice mathematic, and novice c, skills.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX