sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] the update process

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kajikawa Jeremy <belxjander_serechai AT yahoo.co.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] the update process
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:05:20 +0900

Im willing to setup hosting of the git grimoire with the only cap limit
being 30GB/day UL
off my personal server.

Other than that I'll need a little help from flux in reading the router
manual again.
(I still havent learnt enough Kanji for the Japanese router here)

I can let upto 10GB/UL happen on a daily basis and host the grimoire
with
git / svn and cvs access as required or even write a custom
web-interface for
on-the-fly signed tarballs

the on-the-fly option will require someone with python knowledge helping
however
(Im still a complete n00b for that language)

Sincerely,
Jeremy (Belxjander)

P.S.: "Hello Emrys(Jeremy)"