sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] GTK+2 UPDATE REVERTED

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] GTK+2 UPDATE REVERTED
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:15:49 +0400

<offtopic>
> Please don't accuse me of stuff you have no idea apart. It is really
> immature.

You wouldn't say this then:
[16:14'33] p3pilot> and that is great stuff and we have a much better
understand of the problem you are seeing

> How long have you been a devel?

You mean a dev? It'll be a year on 4th Nov, but as a pro smgl user I've been
since 2003.

> What give you the idea that you are correct about everything

Nothing, I'm correct only about the things I prove.

> and made you a Lead Developer or SL?

Nothing again. But if you don't research the problem, that doesn't mean
everyone else will
follow your way.
</offtopic>

--