sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xorg modular finally merged

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xorg modular finally merged
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:51:25 +0200

On 07:50:33 2008-08-30 "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT codemages.net>
wrote:
> Here's a one liner for all that want to rebuild everything xorg-modular
> related:
>
> for i in $(gaze section xorg-app xorg-data xorg-doc xorg-driver
> xorg-extras xorg-font xorg-lib xorg-proto xorg-util xorg-xserver) ; do
> if gaze -q installed $i ; then sorcery add-queue $i ; fi ; done ; cast
> -c --queue
>
> This will add all the installed xorg-modular spells into the queue and
> then cast that queue.

Ok I'm positing this for a few requests:

a) do not update anything xorg-modular related to a newer version until
stable-rc 0.26 is cut that will include it(I hope)

b) if you want to, do so in devel-xorg-modular branch so that it can be
merged back in later

Reason I'm asking this is that the current versions are atm quite tested
and seem to be stable. I'd like to have this pushed to stable first before
we go and break things again. I'll be updating some things in
devel-xorg-modular
and if I can test it enough to see how stable it is(and anyone else) I'll
merge it in.

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodies.
Ryle hira.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C