sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome nominations
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:30:15 -0500

On Aug 23, Elisamuel Resto [samuel AT dragonboricua.net] wrote:
> Haah... really, you guys... no time to rest.
>
> Well, I do accept said nomination, but I'm no good for speeches, and
> also givent hat Tome has been blank for a while, my goal is not so big
> as to get us a full set of documentation, but to at least get the
> process moving into that direction.

I would like to hear some specifics of what things you plan to do, and what
areas of docs you plan to focus on first.

For a while I have thought the most direct way for us to get more devs
involved in documentation is to make it so they can do docs as they do
spells; that is, get a git documentation repository that pushes directly to
moinmoin's backend (which uses flat files and should support this kind of
thing.) Do you think this would do any good, or no?