sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Admin] Inactive developer cleanup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Admin] Inactive developer cleanup
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:29:48 -0400

Eric Sandall wrote:
On Tuesday 27 May 2008 17:29:26 Mark Bainter wrote:
dave AT sourcemage.org [dave AT sourcemage.org] wrote:
On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 03:42:13PM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:

Yeah, go ahead and remove me. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I'll get
myself added again when I have some more bandwidth.

Thanks.
Well...it is Dave's account so I suppose he has /some/ say over
what happens to it. However, seeing as how you're one of the
backup admins for the system, removing your accounts would make
fulfilling that role rather difficult.

So I move we keep his account for the purposes that can't be
measured by commits.

The script doesn't track that kind of work, so these kind of efforts will need to be looked into more (bad me! :)) when covering activity.

-sandalle

We worked for about two weeks on tracking down users in different means,
Dave was nowhere active... and yes, that means I am also to blame for that
list and it's incomplete/incorrect-ness... but please only blame Eric...

--
Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
Source Mage Developer / http://sourcemage.org