sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Admin] Inactive developer cleanup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mark Bainter <mbainter-smgl AT trampledstones.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Admin] Inactive developer cleanup
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:18:11 -0500

Elisamuel Resto [samuel AT dragonboricua.net] wrote:
> Eric Sandall wrote:
> >The script doesn't track that kind of work, so these kind of efforts will
> >need to be looked into more (bad me! :)) when covering activity.
> >
> >-sandalle
>
> We worked for about two weeks on tracking down users in different means,
> Dave was nowhere active... and yes, that means I am also to blame for that
> list and it's incomplete/incorrect-ness... but please only blame Eric...

My point wasn't to assign blame. I don't think anyone erred here. As
Dave noted he hasn't been active. He's a backup admin and we haven't
been in a situation where he's been needed recently. I wasn't
suggesting anyone made a mistake, just noting that we may want to keep
him around in spite of his inactivity.