sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New ISO Release!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New ISO Release!
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:12:53 -0500

Ladies and Gentleman,

There is a new ISO release! You can find the goodness at
http://download.sourcemage.org/iso/x86/0.10.0/smgl-devel-20080322.iso.bz2

However, it is possible that not all of the mirrors have picked the file
up yet, or have not done so completely, so I must warn you to BE SURE TO
CHECK THE MD5 SUM AND GPG SIG against the downloaded iso file. Make sure
you download the md5 and sig files to do this, of course ;).

Please go and test this as soon as you are able. We in Cauldron are
working hard to get a new stable (everyone knows we need one), but we
need YOU to test the ISOs in order to get them stable. The more hardware
it gets tested on, the better.

If you find anything wrong with it, don't be shy - file some bugs on our
bugzilla at http://bugs.sourcemage.org. You can also complain to me on
IRC or via email, but please still file the bugs, as that is really the
best way for us Cauldron devs to keep track of things.

--
Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage