sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New ISO Release!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Remko van der Vossen <wich AT stack.nl>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New ISO Release!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:35:14 +0100

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 12:12:53AM -0500, flux wrote:
> There is a new ISO release! You can find the goodness at
> http://download.sourcemage.org/iso/x86/0.10.0/smgl-devel-20080322.iso.bz2

Great work, it's very nice to see ongoing development of the iso, we are
indeed in dire need of a new stable iso. I've been using chroot tarballs
to install new systems, as have probably others ;)

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a changelog available for the
development releases of the iso. I installed a new system with the
previous release a week or so ago and had some remarks, I am sure
however that some of those issues have already been addressed in this
release.

Regards,

Remko van der Vossen