sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:33:47 -0500

Jaka Kranjc wrote:
On Monday 17 of March 2008 17:46:54 David Kowis wrote:
Quoting David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>:
Here's the list of all the story pages.

Have fun :D
Here's a more useful list of the story pages.
This is unfortunately pure news, not standalone content. The ball is in your turf again.

LP

Okay, this is the final answer, all the possible topics, split by file, with a title. The blog one is full of craptons of spam.

and I even took off my reply-to header, I think.

--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |