sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Juan Carlos Torres <carlosdgtorres AT gmail.com>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:01:34 -0500

Juan Carlos Torres wrote:
On Sunday 16 March 2008 07:25:38 David Kowis wrote:
I'm proposing that we leave the drupal up for another three months, then
it gets purged from the internets. If you have documents that are only
in drupal, you'd better get started moving them to the wiki.

I'm thinking more about the information that can be found in the forums (if there are any). There might be hidden old but still relevant gems in there.

What will happen to those once drupal has been buried?

If it's not recovered, it will be lost. I'm sorry to say it, but it's not something we can maintain. It's too big for what we need.

If anyone feels there are things important enough to keep then they should do the work to extract it and get it into the wiki.

--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |