sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead Position Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead Position Vote
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:50:25 +0100

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:46:58 +0200
Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org> wrote:

> Juuso Alasuutari wrote:
> | Eric Sandall wrote:
> | <snip>
> |> I would like to nominate Andraž Levstik (a.k.a. ruskie) for this
> position.
> |>
> |> -sandalle
> |
> | Seconded.
> |
> | Juuso
>
> Sorry, I need to sign this too.
>
> I second ruskie's nomination.
>
> Juuso

Ohh well... I guess I'll accept... though I'm not good at speeches...

Frankly I'm suprised... I seriously wasn't expecting this. Maybe
someone could point out the virtues of why I was nominated because I
can't fathom them myself.

As for if I get elected bit:

* continuing with the current stable process(though this will be
strictly delegated)
* trying to improve/define/redefine some of our other processes
for overall improvment
* push for a license clean up of the grimoires(there's a git repo out
there that has the collection of licenses compiled by myself -
just needs someone to add it to our repos). This would also involve
sorcery to start supporting that scheme. Also a few improvments
to sorcery' license handling along the way(per source multiple
licenses, ability to enable/disable licenses).
* other administrativia

Well I'm sure I've missed other bits and pieces as well...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.
Nullius in Verba

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C