sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead Position Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead Position Vote
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:56:44 +0500

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:40:37 +0100
Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info> wrote:

> On Sunday 16 of March 2008 22:41:53 Jaka Kranjc wrote:
> > I nominate in no specific order: Eric Sandall, George Sherwood and
> > Arwed von Merkatz.
> I renominate the last two so they have another week to respond (since
> they're knowingly missing).
>
> LP

Thanks for the nomination, but due the large transition I will be
making over the next few months, I will have to decline. In May, we
will be moving back to the States and I will be retiring from the Navy
and starting a new job in Dallas.

Hopefully once things get settled down a little bit, I will be able to
ramp up my work in SMGL again.

Good luck to ruskie and Arwed.

George Sherwood