sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Julien Rozo "_kaze_"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Julien Rozo "_kaze_"
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:46:10 -0500

Julien ROZO wrote:
Le vendredi 28 septembre 2007, Eric Sandall a écrit :
Hey all,

I would like to welcome an addition to our global development team. He
may already be familiar to those whom work with our bug tracking
software and will recognize that he is a valuable addition to our
team. Julien's focus will currently be on various issues he finds in
our ever changing grimoire with plans on improving the modest
descriptions in xorg-modular. Please give a warm and hearty welcome to
Julien Rozo, sometimes known as "_kaze_".

Welcome to our expanding Valley, Julien!

-sandalle

PS: Sorry, getting lots of "key words" at my new job. :) And it's
different from my normal new dev announcements, so that's always fun;
for me. ;)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for your kind words, and for letting me come into the team.
I'm really glad to be part of the SMGL team, and I hope to make good and clean work, as well as progress in English ;) It's been a while since I regularly spoke it.

I'll try to make as complete as possible my personal information in the wiki during the week end.
And by the next week I'll take time to train myself on the way GIT works (I work daily with subversion), and the SMGL dev habits.

Thanks again, and see you soon :)

Don't forget major bank account numbers and credit card information. Oh, if you could provide any personal identification numbers, that'd be great.

;)

David Kowis