sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Julien Rozo "_kaze_"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Julien Rozo "_kaze_"
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:21:35 -0700

Hey all,

I would like to welcome an addition to our global development team. He may already be familiar to those whom work with our bug tracking software and will recognize that he is a valuable addition to our team. Julien's focus will currently be on various issues he finds in our ever changing grimoire with plans on improving the modest descriptions in xorg-modular. Please give a warm and hearty welcome to Julien Rozo, sometimes known as "_kaze_".

Welcome to our expanding Valley, Julien!

-sandalle

PS: Sorry, getting lots of "key words" at my new job. :) And it's different from my normal new dev announcements, so that's always fun; for me. ;)

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285