sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xorg-modular master bug

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xorg-modular master bug
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:12:07 -0700

Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> On 00:31:44 2007-06-16 Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:
>> I have created a master Bug #13845[0] to track getting xorg-modular into
>> test. Please file one bug per spell that is missing any of the
>> following:
>> * Descriptions in DETAILS
> ALL in xorg-modular
>> * Dependency descriptions
> ALL in xorg-modular
>> * Missing dependencies
> this is for test/stable/games/z-rej
>> * Missing check_if_xorg_modular* dependencies
> this is for test/stable/games/z-rej
>> * Incorrect symlinks (e.g. /etc/X11R6)
>> * Broken defaults
>> * Unclear descriptions
> ALL in xorg-modular
>> And mark them as blocking Bug #13845 (be kind to those tracking the bugs
>> and do a search before filing). Do not feel as though you need to *fix*
>> these bugs, just file a bug when you find it so that those with the time
>> (and inclination ;)) can easily track what needs to be done. I hope that
>> we can integrate xorg-modular to test in the next month. =)
>
> Optimist... unless you can herd 10 ppl night and day to do the stuff or
> automate it I doubt it'll happen...

That's why I'm asking for help rather than saying I'll do it all. The
main issue I'm trying to get finished, at the very least, is a list of
bugs which need fixing so I can see where we are and where we need to
go. Then, at least, I will know how much work needs to be done, rather
than guessing.

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285