sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Stable 0.11

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Stable 0.11
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:55:24 +0300

Hello.

As you might've heard, I'll be your guy for this round of the stable grimoire
release cycle. Please bug me if you need assistance while we're heading
towards 2007/06/15 when stable 0.11 is due to be released.

We only have less than 1.5 weeks so let's get this on with. First off we need
a stable 0.10 chroot image. Who can prepare one for us?

Most of the spells are still lacking volunteers. I'll skim off some of the
easiest ones as I can generally afford little time outside work and personal
life. Likewise everyone is welcome to contribute according to their
resources, and glory belongs to those who take on some extra as well. :)

Please refer to the Stable-0.11 wiki [0] for more detailed instructions about
how to contribute. And if you still have questions, I'm always available via
e-mail and on #sourcemage (my nick is iuso). Please keep in mind though that
I'm also often afk.

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable-0.11

--
Juuso Alasuutari