sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] History Entry Formating

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Jaka Kranjc" <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] History Entry Formating
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:49:40 -0700

For proper HISTORY integrations, we figured long ago that we just need to
write our own merge (strategy) script and somehow plug it in. Since it would
be custom, it could be made to support anything we wanted.

In that case as well the additions to the history file would probably
make writing that merge strategy script easier to do.