sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Test Grimoire Update Report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Weekly Test Grimoire Update Report
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:40:56 -0800

Andrew Stitt wrote:
> Why dont we just merge it into the test grimoire? I dont see why its
> been sitting around outside of it for so long. It was my understanding
> that xorg-modular was 1) temporary 2) not one of our official grimoires
> (its under the testing sub-directory last i checked).
>
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 10:19:07PM +0800, Lalo Martins wrote:
>> I wonder, is it time we had a weekly xorg-modular update report?

It's not official and will be merged "soon". I believe all that's left
before it can be merged is for people to update the text in the spells
(most of them have the same, generic X.org text that does not describe
what the spell is). Andraz probably knows xorg-modular the best and can
clarify what's left to be done. There is no need to add updates for
xorg-modular.

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Shock Physics @ WSU