sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Busy Busy Busy

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "SM Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Busy Busy Busy
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:38:17 -0600

I'd like to appologize for not having the linux spell updated, I've
been really busy trying to get stage root sorcery done and tested,
also I've been at an internship with Micron 40hrs a week (and it
really is working all the time there). I'd appreciate it if someone
update the linux spell to get the latest 2.6 and maintenance patches
updated. There's documentation on how to do it on the wiki and in the
spell itself, also the basic flow for updating patches has been
scripted and you can check that out (info/updatepatch).

- David Brown

  • [SM-Discuss] Busy Busy Busy, David Brown, 06/20/2006