sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:57:37 -0500

On Jun 12, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Jun 12, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > We're tenatively scheduling this for Wednesday. Expect p4/etc. to be
> > mostly available that day.
>
> UNavailable.

The import has been running all day and unfortunately hasn't gotten very
far yet. I'll try to speed it up tomorrow if possible; failing that I'll
look at getting the existing git repo at least current with what's in p4
test so people can get work done. It'll be easier to replay git changes
against the new git repo than waiting on this full p4 history import of
course.