sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc quality

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc quality
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:56:14 -0400

Quoting seth AT swoolley.homeip.net:

About 1/4 of the failures are due to the php-pear spell creation script
that had an issue with BUILD (thanks sandalle for that) for the api2
conversion. These are not true regressions, just broken enhancements,
so they will not be holding up the stable push.

I'm a maintainer and should have noticed that, so it's my fault too. I didn't
realize that php-pear was not tested on the previous run of Prometheus so all
these new bugs were a surprise. I'm short on time these weeks so I could only
fix a handful of things from the previous run, but I would have definitely
picked up this pear_mk fix.
Anyway, in this case late is better than never :-).
Thanks!

Sergey.