sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc quality

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc quality
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 07:57:41 -0700

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 03:23:01PM -0700, seth AT swoolley.homeip.net wrote:
> Prometheus has been chugging along and is about two days into what looks
> like an eight day run since we are a quarter of the way along.

I ran into a snafu somewhere along the line and my box hung. But that
afforded me an opportunity to reprioritize and compile all the rest of
the spells used by > 25% of the userbase. That means all the critical
bugs should be filed by now. Prometheus will continue testing until the
end of next week, I predict, and I'll be pushing for a stable release
sometime then within a week. I'm going to be spending much of my time
triaging the bugs into must fix categories and I'll report back with an
actual list with frequent progress reports.

Seth