sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL live generator - new version

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pol Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL live generator - new version
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 00:21:24 +0500

В сообщении от 20 мая 2006 20:22 Jan CEPEK написал(a):
> Hi everybody,
> as you know I work on scripts which will generate live system from SMGL.
>
> I would like to announce, that new version (0.0.5) is available at
> http://cut.dcs.unob.cz/~hgr/smgl-live/download.html.
>
> I have made the new possibilities:
> - now you can generate live system not only on CD/DVD but on USB too.
> - you can determine hostname or user accounts.
> - dependencies of spells are solved more exactly.
> Etc.
>
> Please test my scripts an write me any comments, patches, bugs or
> improvements. In short anything what you think that it can help to improve
> my scripts.
>
> H.

good! thx much. i'd looked at it shortly and had an idea: what about spell
for it? but when i'd watched the code i understood it's difficult for me to
make it work like any other smgl script (for example: smgl-ledger or so...).
any thoughts? anyway thanks! :)

--
Sincerely yours Pol Vinogradov
E-mail: public AT sourcemage.org; vin.public AT gmail.com; pol-vinogradov AT mail.ru