sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] SMGL live generator - new version

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jan CEPEK" <mail.jc AT centrum.cz>
  • To: <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] SMGL live generator - new version
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 17:22:50 +0200

Hi everybody,
as you know I work on scripts which will generate live system from SMGL.

I would like to announce, that new version (0.0.5) is available at
http://cut.dcs.unob.cz/~hgr/smgl-live/download.html.

I have made the new possibilities:
- now you can generate live system not only on CD/DVD but on USB too.
- you can determine hostname or user accounts.
- dependencies of spells are solved more exactly.
Etc.

Please test my scripts an write me any comments, patches, bugs or
improvements. In short anything what you think that it can help to improve my
scripts.

H.