sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Vacation Time . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Vacation Time . . .
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 06:35:08 -0700

I'm thinking I should let everyone know this before it happens. From next
Thursday, May 25 through Monday May 29, I will be mostly unavailable as I
will be taking my 4 older sons camping. Mostly, because I will still have my
cell phone with me (but not my laptop), though I don't actually expect it to
have any reception.

Also, I am expecting to be in a similar situation during the second week of
July, but I'll make an announcement closer to that time frame.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.