sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] lead nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] lead nominations
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:21:32 -0500

On May 15, Arwed von Merkatz [v.merkatz AT gmx.net] wrote:
> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 10:10:03AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> > > I wanted to wait a few days before we got back into this, but now that
> > > we
> > > have structure for more leads we should add some before we get into more
> > > votes.
> > <snip>
> >
> > I would like to nominate Jeremy Blosser as a future General Lead.
>
> Seconded.

Thanks, I accept.

I guess we're not all doing speeches so I'll just say I'd let my record
here speak for itself regardless, I think I've contributed some useful
things and plan to continue to do so. I'm admittedly contributing here for
largely selfish reasons -- I care about having the distro I want and need
much more than I care about "having the most users" -- but having the
distro I want and need means taking responsibility and helping get the work
done and keeping things flexible for people including myself.

Ok that's turning into a speech. If people actually care about what my
priorities and goals for my work on the distro are before they vote, feel
free to ask.