sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] lead nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] lead nominations
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:18:45 -0500

On May 10, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> My suggestion is that we see some more nominations for the next few days,
> but hold off calling any votes til around Monday next week. We can combine
> the votes into one set of mails so that we don't have to do a bunch of
> back-to-back votes.
>
> Those that are nominated, please do think twice before accepting. Make
> sure you are prepared to keep up on the various issue discussions and cast
> votes (public votes).

The current status is:

Nominated:
Karsten Behrmann
seconded
accepted
Robin Cook
seconded
Seth Woolley
seconded
accepted
ruskie (sorry, this mutt doesn't speak utf8)
seconded
accepted

Of course people can nominate whenever, but if you intend to get them
included on this first "combination" vote, please remember to nominate by
tomorrow so they have time to accept. The vote should start late Tuesday
or early Wednesday.