sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Moving and stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Moving and stuff
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:49:02 -0700

I'm going to be in and out of the loop here in the next few weeks.
On the 22nd I'm going to be moving from Pullman, WA to Richland, WA.
So in the next few weeks I'm going to be packing like crazy and
setting up apartment to make it my new home, etc. Until then I'll
have dmlb2000.homelinux.org up but after that I don't know when I'll
get internet working and change everything around so it works. I have
a week to do that because on the 27th I'm going to Boise, ID for an
internship at Micron and I'll start work on the next tuesday. I'll be
working for Micron for 12 weeks so I'm not sure how much time I'll
have (it's only an 8-5/40hr a week job so this isn't an "I don't have
enough time for Source Mage" speech). So just letting everyone know
that the new kernel patches may not get into the grimoire hours after
their release, I might not be able to update them for several days.
If you notice a new kernel patch out feel free to put it in the spell
or submit a bug for it to get updated (if you are curious as to how to
update the spell I have a script to use perforce and do all the
changes automagically
//sgl/grimoires/devel/kernels/linux/info/updatepatch).

- David Brown