sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: steve-e <steve-e AT h3c.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:46:06 +0200

I am not a developer but I think switching to another SCM also offers
other possibilities which should be thought of.
Not that your decision should be based on it, it is just another part in
the Sourcemage-Puzzle.

At the moment we have got:
-a Wiki
-a bug-tracking-system
-a documentation
-a forum
-several mailinglists

Would everything become easier if some of them would be better
integrated into each other? I am thinking of an system like trac [1]

> Trac allows hyperlinking information between a computer bug database,
> revision control and wiki content.
> It also serves as a sophisticated www-interface to the subversion
> version control system.

mfg
steve-e