sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Update of graphviz

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Update of graphviz
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:58:14 -0500

Hi All,

I've committed the following update to GraphViz (see copy of the BUILD section below). We don't appear to have "URW fonts" in any grimoires, so I apply the patch unconditionally. If you think it has to be configurable, please let me know the reason for it.
I tested GraphViz with and without the patch and with this patch (than undoes their "patch") it always works, and always fails without it.
Thanks!

Sergey.

# GraphViz includes a hack that automatically redirects certain font names
# to certain versions of so called URW Postscript fonts. The error that results
# from such redirection is as follows (trailing font name may change):
# Error: fontconfig: Didn't find expected font family. Perhaps URW Type 1 fonts need installing? : Times-Roman
# This patch removes said hack.
patch -p1 < $SCRIPT_DIRECTORY/no_postscript_alias.diff