sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Team Lead Nominations: Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Team Lead Nominations: Project Lead
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:54:00 -0600

Perhaps we should postpone Project Lead nominations until we've hashed
out a new structure? Or we could move on and do that stuff now anyway.
As long as the new PL agrees to be bound by the structure that's in
flux. IE: if we no longer have a PL, he's got to be okay with that.

Oh, the PL "he" is gender neutral, so we can have a female leader too ;)