sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Spell needs X for casting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: neuron <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Spell needs X for casting
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:12:52 +0100

> > Hi,
> >
> > I found that gaphor needs X for successfull cast, wasn't this one of the
> > reasons to go to z-rejected ?
> <snip>
>
> How do you mean? It depends on an X11-LIBS or X11-SERVER to be installed?
> Needs
> access to an X display to compile?

Yeah, right, that was a stupid description. It needs access to X display
to compile.

> And please file bugs at http://bugs.sourcemage.org/ so they can be
> properly tracked. :)

In fact, I'm not sure if it's bug. Do we have rule that spell is
forbidden to use X during compilation and installation ?

I don't have problems filing bugs, just thought that others might be
interested in this problem, so I wrote to ML. Say a word and I'll turn
it into bug :)

Thanks

--
neuron