sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome Team Announcments . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome Team Announcments . . .
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:10:37 -0600

Quoting Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>:

I am pleased to formally announce two additional members to the Tome Team.

Please join me in welcoming Pieter Lenaerts (e-type) and a new Source Mage
team member, Matthew Clark (MaffooClock), to the Tome Team. I am sure their
efforts will be greatly appreciated in helping tackling the #1 item lacking
in Source Mage[0], according to our users.
Welcome Matthew and Pieter! Documentation is #1 only because a stable PPC iso wasn't on the poll ;-)

David Kowis

ISO Team Lead - www.sourcemage.org
SourceMage GNU/Linux

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
- Robert Heinlein