sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome Team Announcments . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome Team Announcments . . .
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:13:14 +0100

Welcome Matthew! (No need to welcome Pieter, he already knows we're glad
he's on the team ;) )

Jason, even though I don't have much time, as my section is somehow
"quiet" I think I can help out with the French translation from times to
times if that's ok for everyone. However I don't think it'be wise for me
to join the Tome Team since I cannot garantee I could contribute
regularly.

Cheers,
Mathieu.