sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Tome Team Announcments . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Tome Team Announcments . . .
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:13:29 -0800

I am pleased to formally announce two additional members to the Tome Team.

Please join me in welcoming Pieter Lenaerts (e-type) and a new Source Mage
team member, Matthew Clark (MaffooClock), to the Tome Team. I am sure their
efforts will be greatly appreciated in helping tackling the #1 item lacking
in Source Mage[0], according to our users.

For those of you who have been considering helping out your favorite Linux
distribution by joining the Tome Team, please do so soon, as the available
spaces are filling up fast. I am still looking to get some people into place
who want to help with translating the documentation on the web site into
different languages. We currently have a start on French, German and Spanish
translations, but no one actively persuing them. Pieter will be starting a
Dutch translation soon, and I would be willing to entertain the translation
into languages not mentioned, if someone were to offer their services to
handle the effort.

[0] http://www.sourcemage.org/node/1453

--
Jason Flatt