sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] udex rules not working right

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] udex rules not working right
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:44:06 -0600

This is the third machine in a row that the udev rules are not working
correctly.

The /dev/null is getting set to 600 instead of 666. Also none of the
MODE changes I put in 00-local.rules gets set.

The oly way I can get things to work is to comment out the first rule
KERNEL="*", OWNER="root" GROUP="root", MODE="0600"

And then make all my other MODE changes in 50-default.rules

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook