sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] the site (wiki) is officially back up (was: Wiki Test . . .)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] the site (wiki) is officially back up (was: Wiki Test . . .)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:24:11 -0600

On Nov 03, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Nov 03, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > The moinmoin is up at http://wiki.sourcemage.org/ (you may get forwarded
> > moin.sourcemage.org until your upstream DNS gets the new IP; either is
> > fine).
> >
> > This is a permanent installation, so please make with the adding of
> > content. If someone wants to look at hacking something together to port
> > the old wiki stuff into this it would be great, too.

Thanks to Karsten, the old (tavi) wiki content is now merged into the new
(moinmoin) wiki. There is some clean up to be done, but it's all in one
place again. This is an index of all the pages that were imported:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/OldWiki

> I forgot to mention, the old wiki is available at
> http://oldwiki.sourcemage.org/. That's at isurf but we'll get it moved
> over.

Thanks to Seth this is now on the new server as well, though hopefully we
don't much need it for long given the above.

> We are working on getting bugzilla and drupal up on this server as well.

Drupal will hopefully go live tomorrow after a bit more sanity checking.