sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] 0.9.5-test1 Release!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Lubomir Blaha <lblaha AT chello.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] 0.9.5-test1 Release!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:28:26 +0200

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 11:49:34PM -0500, David Kowis wrote:
> If you've got a spare x86 computer lying around or feel like
> re-installing, try out the ISO. Links for your convenience:

Successfuly installed on Compaq Armada M700 notebook. Now I'm working on "post
install" stage (sorcery rebuild etc.).

I've got one suggestion (maybe it's a bug?):
At first time I forgot format and mount disks, don't know why, simple I skip
this line. Then "copy linux kernel" and "optimisation" does't work. Now I know
that was my fault, but when I wasn't able do anything I said lot's of bad
words
:). Maybe there should be some "dependencies" that should say "You're stupid!
Configure your filesystem first!" etc. :).

Thanks for good work

Tritol

--
Dear Sir,
I am firmly opposed to the spread of microchips either to the home or