sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GNUstep section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GNUstep section
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:46:22 +0200

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 07:09:40PM +0200, Maurizio Boriani wrote:

> Arwed> That's definitely enough for a new section, with you as
> Arwed> maintainer of course :) I would suggest going for a single
> Arwed> gnustep section first and only split that up when it gets
> Arwed> too big.
>
> Maurizio> I'm going to create two sections, if all agree:
>
> Maurizio> gnustep-libs gnustep-apps
>
> Maurizio> For start up that's should be enough, if all agree :)
>
> the new sections are added (and spells obviously) :))
>
> Maurizio> Of course I accept to be maintainer for this sections,
> Maurizio> if all agree :)
>
> set myself as maintainer :)
>
> For now this are only in devel grimoire. Tonight I'll have another
> revision on 'em and tomorrow will be integrate in test grimoire.

Thanks for creating those and volunteering to maintain them :)
I added gnustep-libs and gnustep-apps as components of the codex product
in bugzilla, with you as initial owner of those bugs. If you want
another mail adress like gnustep AT sourcemage.org, feel free to ask our
project lead Eric :)

http://www.sourcemage.org