sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GNUstep section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Maurizio Boriani <baux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GNUstep section
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:09:40 +0200

Arwed> That's definitely enough for a new section, with you as
Arwed> maintainer of course :) I would suggest going for a single
Arwed> gnustep section first and only split that up when it gets
Arwed> too big.

Maurizio> I'm going to create two sections, if all agree:

Maurizio> gnustep-libs gnustep-apps

Maurizio> For start up that's should be enough, if all agree :)

the new sections are added (and spells obviously) :))

Maurizio> Of course I accept to be maintainer for this sections,
Maurizio> if all agree :)

set myself as maintainer :)

For now this are only in devel grimoire. Tonight I'll have another
revision on 'em and tomorrow will be integrate in test grimoire.

bye

--
Maurizio Boriani
GPG key: 0xCC0FBF8F