sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GNUstep section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Alex S. Tsamutali" <astsmtl AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GNUstep section
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:29:22 +0500

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:41:06 +0500, Maurizio Boriani <baux AT sourcemage.org> wrote:

Hi all,
I've written about 16 spells for the base GNUstep environment and
(which is a Desktop manager, like gnome or kde, not a simple
window manager) and some others for apps and this is my question:

Should I create new sections in grimoire like the ones used for
gnome or kde (ex. gnome2-libs, gnome2-apps etc...) ?

A proposal could be:

gnustep-base -> core packages (base env and lib)
gnustep-libs -> optional libs
gnustep-apps -> for gnustep applications (mail client, terminal and so on)

Or simply put all these spells into windowmanages section?

thanks,

very interesting, i also created local gnustep section with 9 spells, but now i'm not interested in gnustep applications, i don't even tried to submit this spells...

--
astsmtl