sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Improved Sorcery Trigger Support

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Improved Sorcery Trigger Support
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:47:56 -0700

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 12:34:31AM -0500, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
<snip>

> So after the bugs got fixed, the above queue resulted in the following cast
> order, which looks much improved. imlib was the only thing that got cast
> twice, and that looks to be because gdk-pixbuf depends on it, and imlib has
> on_cast gdk-pixbuf cast_self. So the only way to satisfy that order is to
> cast it before and after gdk-pixbuf. The couple of failures here are
> because they're CVS/SVN sources and I wasn't around to pass the MD5 query
> when it came up.

<snip>

Awesome, thanks for testing (and re-testing as the case may be). Looks
like the trigger/depends cycle breaking is working as expected.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |