sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] offtopic

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] offtopic
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:17:02 +0200

Hi all,

They keyboard of my laptop (Acer travelmate, 420 series) is a bit buggered.
That is, the enter-key is stuck and some other keys are not that great anymore
either.

Anyway, I called the Acer-guys here in the Netherlands and they gave me the
number of some shop (dig this: with no website) where I could buy a new
keybaord for approx 60 (I think that converts to about $80?). That sounds a
bit expensive but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I was wondering: what would be a cheaper/ better way of getting a new
keyboard for my laptop? Are theyse keyboards perhaps cheaper in the US? Any
other thoughts?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences