sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] ISO RoadMap and ISO scripts naming

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] ISO RoadMap and ISO scripts naming
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:20:13 +0200

Hello there,

I'd like to thanks blokkie, our last ISO team member. He was confused by
the ISO script naming, ie he thought that "Next Generation" scripts were
going to be used in a near future, while the "Current" scripts would be
dropped.

Currently, both scripts are under use and both scripts are maintained.

I think (according to our old wiki ISO RoadMap [0]) that ISO TL or PL
should have been decided upon which scripts to use for a long time.
However, the new ISO RoadMap [1] ... does not look like a road map at all.

So, I'm a bit confused. Can someone clarify this, preferably our ISO TL?

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=ISO+Roadmap
[1] http://www.sourcemage.org/iso-road_map

  • [SM-Discuss] ISO RoadMap and ISO scripts naming, Benoit PAPILLAULT, 08/22/2005